Before the Session
- Ensure R/Rstudio is installed and ready to use, on your machine. Or create a virtual session via RStudio Cloud
- Either open up a blank R script, or download and open a copy of the worksheet from the Github Repo.
- Ensure the following R Packages are correctly installed and loaded on your machine, using the following code.
## Install Packages
## Load Packages
- Ensure you can load and access the data used within the session, this can be downloaded from the Github Repo and can be loaded using the code:
WDB_1999 <- read.csv("data/WBD_1999.csv")
- For those following this workshop via a company, please follow your specific company policy on accessing R & Rstudio.
- These will be provided by your organization.